As you all know I love date nights and look forward to ours once a week. Unless Adam and I are the only boring people reading this then maybe you also struggle with date night ideas that aren’t the normal dinner out and possibly a movie. Here are my top 10 date night ideas for the fall.
1. Find a local high school or college football game to attend together. If you are close to your high school or college that could be a fun “walk down memory lane” with your spouse.
2. Now that the weather is finally cooling off, go on a hike at your favorite park, or maybe find a new hiking trail to try.
3. Pack up a picnic and head to a nearby lake or your favorite park.
4. Pumpkin Patches are popping up all over the place, how about going through the corn maze, enjoying a hayride and picking out the perfect pumpkin for your doorstep together!
5. Haunted Houses aren’t my thing because I’m completely terrified of anything possibly scary. But hey, maybe you guys would love one!
6. Find a local apple orchard and go pick apples together. You can even bake apple crisp together when your back home.
7. Get up early one Saturday morning, pack a breakfast picnic and go fishing together.
8. Put the kids to bed then enjoy a fire…make the evening complete with roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.
9. Find a fall festival close by and enjoy walking around looking at all the booths and enjoy a ride or two together.
10. Drive out to the country and look at the stars…or make out ?
This week I’m wanting to bless one of my readers with a $25 gift card to Applebees’s for your next date night! To enter, simply leave a comment down below letting me know where your last date with your spouse was. Winner will announced on Saturday October 8th, 2016. If you haven’t already you can subscribe and get these blog posts emailed to you and you can also connect with us on Facebook and Instagram where I share more date night ideas and randomness about our life.